June is finally here! I really can’t believe it, haha!
May’s been a really important and busy moth for me. I’m excited to share the best parts of May as well as some things to look forward to in June!
posts last month
- Portfolio Add-ons
- Trip Photography (mountains/desert)
- Birthday Highlights
- Recent Photography// What I’ve Been Up To Lately
My most successful post was…
Birthday Highlights- with 73 views, 17 likes, and 37 comments
Half of the comments are from me though, XD
My most popular photo was apparently this one:
highlights from last month
- Lots of design orders from Syd + Em studios!
- My birthday!
- Lots and lots of photos
- Starting a new bullet journal!!
- Making aesthetic boards, XD
- 50 followers- thanks, everyone!
- Clara’s 400 follower giveaway for fonts/clipart– have you entered? 🙂
- My new blog design!
- More of my friends started their own blogs:
posts planned for June
- My Bahamas blog series- 6 parts with a serious amount of photos: here’s a teaser:
- Meet the Bunny (or bunnies!!) – I’m going to get a bunny soon (or maybe two, if I can convince my dad)! Expect a *very fluffy* photoshoot with it (or them)
- More tags and awards
- Calligraphy collab with Syd- we better start working on it, I announced it a month ago…
- Possibly a review on my new bullet journal!
- Procrastinate less- even though it’s summer, I still have to do math/reading over the summer (that’s probably what I should be doing now… XD)
- Bullet journal more!
- Design lots of blogs!
favorite bible verses for this month
I just love those verses ❤
What are your plans/goals for June? What did you do in May? Which post and verse was your favorite? Are you excited for my new posts?