May has been extremely busy this far, so I haven’t been able to post as much I’d like to.
But, I really wanted to do a birthday highlights post since it was my birthday last weekend!
Well, then, here are some photos I took that I loved!
- Kayaking with some friends
- My parents are letting me rescue a BUNNY!!! My lovely bunny, Cocoa, recently passed away. 😦
- So many sweet gifts from my friends and family! The cards were beautiful, too (the gold one with the sun was from Sydney)!
And… the grand finale…
Wait for it…
A surprise trip to the Bahamas! Oh my word, I am so excited! Thank you so, so much Mom and Dad ❤
- A little praise report: Sydney and I were able to pass our Junior Lifeguard swim tests!! I was absolutely exhausted, though, haha
- My lovely friends Avalon and Olivia just started blogs! Here’s the link to them:
Simply Avalon: simplyavalon20.wordpress.com
Liv Life: livlife4.wordpress.com
Two other friends of mine are going to start blogging, too, but I don’t have the links quite yet (I’ll probably link them in on my next post)
- We’ve just finished designing Rhiana’s website! Here’s the link to that:
And, a link to our design site if you haven’t seen it yet (which I seriously doubt, but here it is 🙂 )
Syd + Em Studios: sydandem.wordpress.com
Have an awesome week, my friends!