How’re you doing? I haven’t done any awards lately, and they’re starting to pile up on me! So it looks like it’s…
award time! yay!
Let’s get right to it, then…
Wait! One thing- I don’t have enough people to nominate for all of the tags! So I’m going to be nominating 1 or 2 people each.
Ok! Now we’re good 🙂
Let’s start off with the Awesome Blogger Award. I was actually nominated by 2 people – my brother Blake from Oh The Places I Go, and Hannah from 21 Century Fangirl. Thanks, guys!!
This is going to be a bit confusing because now I have two sets of questions to answer! Just to make it easier on all of us, I’m just going to do half of each.
1. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip all the way 🙂
2. What TV series are you currently watching?
I just finished A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix
(Fun fact: I got my Series of Unfortunate Events books signed by the author last year)
3. Do you enjoy travelling?
YES!! I would do it all the time if I could
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Umm… both? Depends on who I’m with XD
5. Do you prefer movies or books?
The books that they make movies out of are always better though
- If you could be trapped in a book, which one would it be?
Harry Potter probably
2. Would you rather live in a mansion, or a penthouse?
Mansion (I’m a tiny bit afraid of heights)
3. Do you play any instrument?
Yep! Piano, ukulele, guitar, and flute.
4. _ook. What do you see first?
5. What is your favorite book?
I can’t answer this question. I love too many books!
Nominee (just 1 this time):
I’ve been really excited for this one: the Who is God to you tag. Thanks a million, Carol (Peeking Through a Kaleidoscope), for nominating me!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog or website.
five2 for above reasons- bloggers to do the Who Is God To you? Tag.
- Answer the five questions and give five new questions for the people you nominated to answer. If you want, you can use the same five questions as the last person. Yeah, I’m going to use the questions Carol answered.
- Display the Who Is God To You? picture in your blog post.
1) Who is God to you?
God is my Creator, my Heavenly Father, and so much more who I both love and fear. He is always with us, sad, angry, happy, or otherwise. He loves us unconditionally. God will comfort you and me, and help us with even our everyday struggles.
I’m His favorite, and so are you. 🙂
I could go on and on for hours, but I only have so much space 🙂
2) Which book of the Bible is your favorite?
Esther. I like the narrative books and Esther’s story is so encouraging
3) What was a defining moment in your life as a Christian?
I can’t really decide… God is always helping me to trust in Him more.
4) Who is your favorite Bible character and why?
Carol has a good point. Of course it’s Jesus! Other than Him, Esther again
5) What is your favorite worship song and why?
I can’t decide! I love Hollyn, though 🙂
Third on the list is the Unique Blogger Award! Thanks Sydney for nominating me for this!
1. Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
2. Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award
4. Provide 3 questions for your nominees
Ok, I can do that 🙂
- fave movie? Ugh I can’t decide XD!
- what is the first blog you followed? I first followed Sydney’s blog before I started blogging. The first blog I followed when I started blogging was Clara & Co. (one of my favorite blogs)
- do you like boba/bubble tea? OF COURSE, GIRL! Syd and I get boba tea together almost every week. XD
Questions for you:
- What book would you recommend to me if you only had a minute to answer?
- Any pets? (so original, right?)
- What color are you wearing right now?
The very last award is the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you, Liz, for nominating me!
ABOUT THE AWARD
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web-page about the Versatile Blogger Award says – “Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
1- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. (thanks again Liz!)
2- Include the banner in your post.
3- Tag it under #versatilebloggeraward in the Reader.
4- Tell 7 things about yourself. What are some fun facts about yourself?
5- Keep up with the chain and nominate 10-15 bloggers for this award.
Well, ok! Here is a little bit about me:
- I currently have 5 pets. Boo (short for Bula) my awesome (and fluffy!) Labradoodle, Inky and Malibu are my kitties, and Ska is my brother’s milk snake (it’s actually pretty cute! except when I went into my bathroom in the middle of the night just to see it crawling up the wall…)
- I have a Canon EOS 5D camera
- I love to surf! You might have known that already, but it’s true!
- I’ve been swimming a lot lately because I have Junior Lifeguard tryouts soon (with Sydney!)
- I love calligraphy and hope to be posting about that soon
- Today when I was walking my dog a giant hawk swooped down right over my head (I can be so random sometimes!)
- Right now, as I’m typing this, I’m listening to the song “Spies”, by Coldplay (What’s with all the randomness today?)
Phew! Feels good to finish all of those! XD I still have a few more to do though…
Yeah, sometimes I don’t like to do awards because they feel too much like chain letters, but it’s fun sometimes!
Little announcement for ya: I’ve just reached 30 followers!! I’d also like to congratulate my friend Sydney on 100 followers!
I’d also like to announce the long-
procrastinated awaited Syd + Em Studios website!! We’ve been working on it ever since we started Syd + Em and are pretty proud of it! Please check it out here:
Ok, now I’m done 🙂
Have a great rest of your day!