Well, usually I don’t post this often, but I guess this week is the exception! This morning I opened up my laptop and saw that I had been nominated for the Eclipse Tag by Arabella (Thoughts of a Fangirl). Here we go!
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks, Arabella!
- List the rules so the next nominees will know them.
- Include the ‘Eclipse’ image somewhere in your post. I made it the featured image, so it’s at the top
- Answer the 3 questions, and ask 3 questions for the next people.
- Nominate 3 people, and make sure they find out that they have been nominated
1. Sweet, Sour, or Salty?
2. Apple Juice or Orange Juice?
Hmm… Neither, I would rather have pineapple juice 🙂
3. Would you rather have a mansion at the worst place possible (like a dump), or have a small house at the best place possible (like the coast, mountains, or anywhere with an amazing view)?
I would rather have a small house on the beach.
Syd @ theweeklyadventurer
Clara @ clara-and -co
All of these blogs are so beautiful and I love them! ❤ I hope you’ll go check them out!
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Dogs or cats. Why?
- Sushi or Poke. Also, why?
- If you could have $1,000 for a shopping spree, where would you spend it?
I hope you enjoyed! Thanks again to Arabella! ❤
Happy Good Friday!